Ph.D.: Univeristy of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, 1996
M.Sc.: University of Waterloo, Canada, 1992
B.Sc.: Sharif University of Technology, 1988.
Nano-porous silicon layers, Light emitting diodes
Thin Film transistors and displays
Nano-technology, CNT-based devices
Silicon and PET Micro and Nano Machining
Gas Sensors, Mechanical sensors, MAP sensors
Thin film processing
Sensors for Auto-industry
Semiconductor Sensor Technology
Quantum mechanics and Solid State Physics
Solid State Physics
Nano-Technology and Nano-Electronics
Introduction to nano-technology
Electronic Circuits I
1) S. Mohajerzadeh, A. Nathan and C.R. Selvakumar , "Numerical simulation of a p-n-p-n color sensor for simultaneous color detection", Sensors and Actuators A, vol.44, pp.119 (1994).
2) S. Mohajerzadeh, C.R. Selvakumar, D.E. Brodie, M.D. Robertson and J.M. Corbett, "Study of In-situ surface cleaning for Si and SiGe epitaxy on Si with a novel ion beam vapor deposition technique", Progress in Surface Science, vol. 23, (1995).
3) S. Mohajerzadeh, C.R. Selvakumar, J.P. Noel and D.E. Houghton, "A field-assisted emission model of interface states in heterostructure devices", Journal of Applied Physics, vol.78, no.12, pp.7382 (1995).
4) S. Mohajerzadeh, C.R. Selvakumar, D.E. Brodie, M.D. Roberston and J.M. Corbett, "A low energy ion beam assisted deposition technique for realizing iso-type SiGe/Si hetero-interface diods", Thin Solid Films, 283, pp.182-187 (1996).
5) S. Mohajerzadeh and A. Nathan, "Modelling noise correlation behavior in dual-collector magnetotransistors using small signal equivalent circuit analysis", IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, Vol.43, No.6, June (1996).
6) S. Mohajerzadeh, C.R. Selvakumar, J.P. Noel and D.C. Houghton, "Early Voltage degradations in heterojunction bipolar transistors due to interface states", Solid State Electronics, vol. 38, no.1, pp.131 (1995).
7) S. Mohajerzadeh and C.R. Selvakumar, "Fabrication of n+ -n Iso-type diodes with LPCVD- grown polysilicon on silicon structures", IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, Vol.44, No.11, November (1997).
8) S. Mohajerzadeh and C.R. Selvakumar, "A simple model to study the low energy ion-solid interactions", Journal of Applied Physics, 81/7, (1997), pp.3003.
9) S. Mohajerzadeh, C.R. Selvakumar, D.E. Brodie, M.D. Robertson and J.M. Corbet, "An ion beam vapor deposition technique for epitaxial growth of SiGe films on Si substrates", Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology, June (1996).
10) T. Maleki, S. Mohajerzadeh and A. Afzali-Kousha, "Plastic micromachining assisted by ultraviolet illumination", IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 50, no. 8, p.1813-15, August (2003).
11) B. Esfandyarpour, S. Mohajerzadeh and A. Khodadadi, "Ultrahigh-sensitive tin-oxide microsensors for H2S detection", IEEE journal of Senosrs, vol.4, no.4, pp.449-454, August (2004).
12) H. Hesamzadeh, B. Ganjipour, S. Mohajerzadeh, a. Khodadadi, Y. Mortazavi and S. Kiani, "PECVD-growth of carbon nanotubes using a modified tip-plate configuration", Carbon, vol. 42, no. 5-6, pp. 1043-1047, (2004).
13) D. Shahrjerdi, B. Hekmatshoar, S. Mohajerzadeh, A. Khakifirooz, and M.D. Robertson, "High Mobility Poly-Ge Thin-Film Transistors Fabricated on Flexible Plastic Substrates at Temperatures below 130°C", Journal of Electronic Materials, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 353-357, April (2004).
14) B. Esfandyarpour, S. Mohajerzadeh, S. Famini, A. Khodadadi and E. Asl Soleimani, "High sensitivity Pt-doped SnO2 gas sensors fabricated using sol-gel solution on micromachined (100) Si substrates", Sensors and Actuators B, vol.100, no. 1-2, pp. 190-194, June (2004)
15) P. Hashemi, J. Derakhshandeh, S. Mohajerzadeh, M.D. Robertson and A. Aryun, "Stress-assisted nickel-induced crystallization of silicon on glass", Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology A, vol. 22, no.3, pp. 966-970, May (2004).
16) B. Hekmatshoar, D. Shahrjerdi, S. Mohajerzadeh, A. Khakifirooz, M.D. Robertson and A. Tonita, "Low-temperature stress-assisted germanium-induced crystallization of silicon-germanium alloys on flexible polyethylene terephtalate substrates", Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology A, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 856-858, May/June (2004).
17) B. Elyassi, N. Rajabbeigi, A. Khodadadi and S. Mohajerzadeh, and M. Sahimi, " An Yttria-doped Ceria-based oxygen sensor with solid-state reference", Sensors and Actuators, B103, 178-183, (2004).
18) B. Sadeghi, M. Ghaforifard, S. Mohajerzadeh, T. Maleki, S. Mohammdi and E. Asl Soleimani, " A novel ultra-violet assisted anisotropic etching of Plastic to realize micro-gears", Sensors and Actuators A, vol. 115,563-570 (2004).
19) B. Hekmatshoar, S. Mohajerzadeh, D. Shahrjerdi, and M.D. Robertson, "Thin-film tunneling transistors on flexible plastic substrates based on stress-assisted lateral growth of polycrystalline germanium", Applied Physics Letters, vol. 85, no. 6, pp. 1054-1056, August (2004).
20) B. Hekmatshoar, S. Mohajerzadeh, D. Shahrjerdi, M.D. Robertson and A. Aryun, "Low temperature copper-induced lateral growth of polycrystalline germainum assisted by external compressive stress", Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 97, Jan. (2005).
21) S. Famini, B. Fallah, M. Sadeghi, M. Araghchni, S. Mohajerzadeh, M. Abolmajidi and B. Sadeghi, "Micro-mold fabrication by PET ultra-violet assisted anisotropic etching suitable for realization of 3-D structures on Si", journal of Sensors and Actuators, 2005.
22) R. Tarighat, A. Goodarzi, S. Mohajerzadeh and B. Arvan, "Realization of Flexible Plasma Display Panels on PET substrates", Proceedings of IEEE, Vol. 93 no. 7, July 2005 (1374-1378).
23) R. Tarighat, B. Arvan, A. Goodarzi, S. Mohajerzadeh and M. Monavary, "Fabrication of lateral DC plasma display panels with planar pixel structure" IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices,vol 52, no. 6, June 2005.
24) J. Derakhshandeh, Y. Abdi, S. Mohajerzadeh and H. Radomson, "Fabrication of 100nm gate length MOSFET’s using ?novel carbon-nanotube-based nano-lithography", Material Science and Engineering B, (2005).
25) P. Hashemi, Y. Abdi, S. Mohajerzadeh, A. Khajooeizadeh, and M.D. Robertson, "low temperature Hydrogenation-assisted nano crystalization and oxidation of amorphous silicon by RF PECVD" Journal of Applied Physics, vol 100, no. 10, Nov, 2006.
26) A. Behnam, F. Karbassian, S. Mohajerzadeh, A. Ebrahimi and M.D. Robertson, "Low temperature nickel-induced nano-crystallization of silicon on PET substrates using mechanical stress and hydrogenation", Journal of Solid State Electronics, 2006.
27) Y. Abdi, S. Mohajerzadeh, J. Koohsorkhi, H. Hoseinzadegan, "PECVD-grown Carbon-Nanotubes on silicon substrates suitable for nano-lithography", Applied Physics Letters, 88. 2006.
28) Y. Komijani, N. Izadi, B. Khadem-Hosseini and S. Mohajerzadeh "Realziation of miniaturized 3D structures by a UV-assisted etching of PET" IEEE Sensor Journal, 2006.
29) J. Koohsorkhi, Y. Abdi, S. Mohajerzadeh, H. Hoseinzadegan, and E. Asl Soleimani "Novel Self-defined field-emission transisotrs using carbon nano-tubes" Carbon, Vol. 44, pages 2797-2803 (2006).
30) A. Samak, S. Azimi, N. Izadi, B. Khadem-Hoseinieh and S. Mohajerzadeh, "Deep vertical etching of silicon wafers using a hydrogen-stimulated reactive ion etching" IEEE Journal on MEMS, vol. 4, pages 912-918 (2007).
31) M. Jamei, F. Karbassian, S. Mohajerzadeh, Y. Abdi, M.D. Robertson, "Fabrication of light-emitting diodes with a plasma hydrogenation of three dimensional nanocrystalline silicon thin films" IEEE Electron Device Letters, vol. 28, no. 3, pages 207-210 Feb. 2007.