Recent Journal Papers:
1. Mehran Alidoost Nia and Antonio Ruiz-Martinez, “Systematic Literature Review on the State of the Art and Future Research Work in Anonymous Communications Systems”, Computers and Electrical Engineering, Elsevier, (to appear), 2017.
2. Mehran Alidoost Nia, Reza Ebrahimi Atani, Benjamin Fabian and Eduard Babulak, "On detecting unidentified network traffic using pattern-based random walk", Security & Communication Network, John Wiley & Sons, Volume 9, Issue 16, Pages 3509–3526, 10 November 2016.
3. Mehran Alidoost Nia, Reza Ebrahimi Atani and Antonio Ruiz-Martinez, “Privacy Enhancement in Anonymous Network Channels using Multimodality Injection”, Security & Communication Network, John Wiley & Sons, Vol 8, Issue 16, 2015.
4. Mehran Alidoost Nia and Reza Ebrahimi Atani, “A Novel Datatype Architecture Support for Programming Languages”, International Journal of Programming Languages and Applications, Volume 4, Number 1, January 2014.
Selected Conference Papers:
1. Mehran Alidoost Nia, Eduard Babulak, Benjamin Fabian and Reza Ebrahimi Atani, " An Analytical Perspective to Traffic Engineering in Anonymous Communication Systems ", Progress in Computer Sciences and Information Technology International Conference (PROCSIT'2016), Island, Kedah, Malaysia, September 2016.
2. Mehran Alidoost Nia, Seyed Kamyar Kiaei, Reza Ebrahimi Atani and Benjamin Fabian, "A Software Solution for Realtime Malware Detection in Distributed Systems", In proceeding of the 12th International ISC Conference on Information Security and Cryptology (ISCISC 2015), Pages 144 – 149, Rasht, Iran, Sep 2015.
3. Mehran Alidoost Nia, Amir Hassani Karbasi, and Reza Ebrahimi Atani, “Stop Tracking Me: An Anti-Detection Type Solution for Anonymous Data" The 4th International Conference on Computer and Knowledge Engineering (ICCKE2014), Pages 685 – 690, Mashhad, Iran, 2014.
4. Mehran Alidoost Nia, R. E. Atani and A. K. Haghi, “Ubiquitous IoT Structure via Homogeneous Data Type Modelling”, In proceeding of the Seventh International Symposium on Telecommunications (IST 2014), Pages 283 – 288, Tehran, Iran, September 2014.
5. Mehran Alidoost Nia, A. Ghorbani and R. Ebrahimi Atani, “A Novel Anonymous Cloud Architecture Design; Providing Secure Online Services and Electronic Payments”, in proceeding of the first international conference on Electronic Commerce and Economy, April 2013.
6. Mehran Alidoost Nia, A. Sajedi and A. Jamshidpey, “An Introduction to Digital Signature Scheme”, in proceeding of the first regional conference on new approaches in computer engineering and information technology, 2010.
1. Master Thesis: “A Novel Data Type-Based Software/Hardware Architecture Design with Green Computing Approach,” Supervisor: Dr. Reza Ebrahimi Atani, Advisor: Prof. Akbar Khodaparast Haghi, Defense Date: 13 February 2015, grade: 19.85 (Honorable Thesis Award, Iranian Society of Cryptology, 2015).
2. Bachelor Project: “Design and Development of Learning Management System of Guilan University,” Supervisor: Dr. Reza Ebrahimi Atani, Defense Date: February 2012, grade: 20.
1. Reza Ebrahimi Atani and Mehran Alidoost Nia, “Dependable Software Design and Development”, Naghoos Publication, ISSN: 978-964-377-786-9, 2015 (Persian).
2. Reza Ebrahimi Atani and Mehran Alidoost Nia, “GNS3 LAB: A Practical Approach”, (under edition).