| School of Electrical & Computer Engineering |
|Email: msanaye [AT] ut.ac.ir|
|Personal Website: |
|Ph.D.:University of Calgary |
M.Sc.:University of Calgary
B.Sc.:University of Tehran
|Artificial Intelligence |
Power Systems Automation
High Voltage Engineering
Power Systems Protection
|Substation Automation |
Digital Protection of Power Systems
Application of AI
|Power Systems Automation |
Advanced Relays and Protection
Power Systems Digital Protection
|1) H. Khorashadi-Zadeh and M. Sanaye-Pasand, "Correction of Saturated Current Transformers Secondary Current using ANN", IEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 21, No. 1, pp. 73-79, January 2006 |
2) R. Aghazadeh, H. Lesani, M. Sanaye-Pasand and B Ganji, "New Technique for Frequency and Amplitude Estimation of Power System Signals" IEE Proceedings- Generation, Transmission and Distribution, Vol. 152, No. 3, PP. 435-440, May 2005
3) R. Aghazadeh and M. Sanaye-Pasand,"Damping of Capactive Voltage Substation Ferroresonance using a Suitable RLC Filter", IEE Proceedings-Generation, Transmission and Distribution, Vol. 151, No. 6, pp. 721-727, November 2004
4) Z. Moravej and M. Sanaye-Pasand, "A Novel Approach for Protection and Condition Monitoring of Power Transformer using MRBFNN", Electric Power Components and Systems, Vol. 32, No. 5, pp. 491-503, May 2004
5) M. Sanaye-Pasand and O.P. Malik, "Neural Network-based Fault Direction Discrimination for High Speed Transmission Line Protection", Electric Machines and Power Systems, Vol. 29, No. 8, pp. 757-770, September 2001
6) M. Sanaye-Pasand and O.P. Malik, "Implementation & Laboratory Test Results of an Elman Network-based Transmission Line Directional Relay", IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 14. No. 3,pp. 782-786, July 1999.
7) M. Sanaye-Pasand and O.P. Malik, High Speed Transmission Line Directional Protection Evalution using Field Data, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 851-856, July 1999.
8) M. Sanaye-Pasand and O.P. Malik, "A. Fuzzy Logic Based PSS using a Standardized Rule Table", Electric Machines and Power Systems Journal, Vol.27, No.3,pp. 295-310, March 1999.
9) M. Sanaye-Pasand and O.P. Malik, "High Speed Transmission System Directional Protection using an Elman Network", IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol.13, No.4, pp. 1040-1045, October 1998
10) M. Sanaye-Pasand and O.P. Malik, "Laboratory Investigation of a Digital Recurrent Network for Transmission Line Directional Protection", International Journal of Neurocomputing, a Special Issue on Power Systems, Vol. 23, 1998.
11) M. Sanaye-Pasand and O.P. Malik, "Performance of a Recurrent Neural Network Based Power Transmission Line Fault Directional Module", International Journal of Engineering Intelligent Systems, a special Issue on Intelligent Systems Applications on Power System Protection, Vol.5, No.4, pp. 221-228, December 1997