Recent Journal Papers:
1. Mehran Alidoost Nia, Mehdi Kargahi and Fathiyeh Faghih, “Probabilistic Approximation of Runtime Quantitative Verification in Self-Adaptive Systems”, Microprocessors and Microsystems, Volume 72, 2020, 102943.
2. Mehran Alidoost Nia, Behnam Bahrak, Mehdi Kargahi and Benjamin Fabian, "Detecting New Generations of Threats Using Attribute-Based Attack Graphs," in IET Information Security, Volume 13, No. 4, Pages 293-303, 2019.
3. Mehran Alidoost Nia, A. Ruiz-Martínez, "Systematic Literature Review on The State of The Art and Future Research Work in Anonymous Communications Systems," Computers & Electrical Engineering, Elsevier, Volume 69, 2018, Pages 497-520.
4. Mehran Alidoost Nia, Reza Ebrahimi Atani, Benjamin Fabian and Eduard Babulak, "On detecting unidentified network traffic using pattern-based random walk", Security & Communication Network, John Wiley & Sons, Volume 9, Issue 16, Pages 3509–3526, 10 November 2016.
5. Mehran Alidoost Nia, Reza Ebrahimi Atani and Antonio Ruiz-Martinez, “Privacy Enhancement in Anonymous Network Channels using Multimodality Injection”, Security & Communication Network, John Wiley & Sons, Vol 8, Issue 16, 2015.
Selected Conference Papers:
1. Mehran Alidoost Nia, Mehdi Kargahi and Alessandro Abate, “Self-Adaptation with Imperfect Monitoring in Solar Energy Harvesting Systems”, Submitted to the third CSI/CPSSI International Symposium on Real-Time and Embedded Systems and Technologies (RTEST), 2020.
2. Mehran Alidoost Nia and F. Faghih, "Probabilistic analysis of self-stabilizing systems: A case study on a mutual exclusion algorithm," 2018 Real-Time and Embedded Systems and Technologies (RTEST), Tehran, 2018, pp. 88-95.
3. Mehran Alidoost Nia, A. Ruiz-Martínez, " Workload Distribution for Supporting Anonymous Communications in Automotive Network," Security in Computing and Communications, SSCC 2018, Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol 969, Springer, 2018.
4. Mehran Alidoost Nia, "How to deal with security hazards in IoT? A self-adaptive solution to IoT applications", Euroscicon Conference on 3D Printing and Wireless Technology, Lisbon, 2018.
5. Mehran Alidoost Nia, Eduard Babulak, Benjamin Fabian and Reza Ebrahimi Atani, " An Analytical Perspective to Traffic Engineering in Anonymous Communication Systems ", Progress in Computer Sciences and Information Technology International Conference (PROCSIT'2016), Island, Kedah, Malaysia, September 2016.
6. Mehran Alidoost Nia, Seyed Kamyar Kiaei, Reza Ebrahimi Atani and Benjamin Fabian, "A Software Solution for Realtime Malware Detection in Distributed Systems", In proceeding of the 12th International ISC Conference on Information Security and Cryptology (ISCISC 2015), Pages 144 – 149, Rasht, Iran, Sep 2015.
7. Mehran Alidoost Nia, Amir Hassani Karbasi, and Reza Ebrahimi Atani, “Stop Tracking Me: An Anti-Detection Type Solution for Anonymous Data" The 4th International Conference on Computer and Knowledge Engineering (ICCKE2014), Pages 685 – 690, Mashhad, Iran, 2014.
8. Mehran Alidoost Nia, R. E. Atani and A. K. Haghi, “Ubiquitous IoT Structure via Homogeneous Data Type Modelling”, In proceeding of the Seventh International Symposium on Telecommunications (IST 2014), Pages 283 – 288, Tehran, Iran, September 2014.
9. Mehran Alidoost Nia, A. Ghorbani and R. Ebrahimi Atani, “A Novel Anonymous Cloud Architecture Design; Providing Secure Online Services and Electronic Payments”, in proceeding of the first international conference on Electronic Commerce and Economy, April 2013.
10. Mehran Alidoost Nia, A. Sajedi and A. Jamshidpey, “An Introduction to Digital Signature Scheme”, in proceeding of the first regional conference on new approaches in computer engineering and information technology, 2010.:Thesis
1. Reza Ebrahimi Atani and Mehran Alidoost Nia, “Dependable Software Design and Development”, Naghoos Publication, ISSN: 978-964-377-786-9, 2015 (Persian).
2. Reza Ebrahimi Atani and Mehran Alidoost Nia, “GNS3 LAB: A Practical Approach”, (under edition).
Recent Industrial Projects:
1. Mehdi Kargahi and Mehran Alidoost Nia, “Research in the Area of Developing Secure and Reliable Cyber-Physical Systems,” School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Tehran, Iran, from February 2018 to September 2019.
2. Mehran Alidoost Nia, “Analyzing the Vulnerabilities and Threats in Android Operating System based on Components and Internal Services”, National Elite Foundation, from 2016 to 2017.
Recent Scholarships and Honors:
1. Elite Scholarship Award, National Elite Foundation (BMN) and University of Tehran, 2017-2018.
2. Elite Scholarship Award, National Elite Foundation (BMN) and University of Tehran, 2016-2017.
3. Best Master Thesis Award, Iranian Society of Cryptology, September 2015.
4. Best student researcher award, University of Guilan, Department of Computer Engineering, 2014.
5. Two times best student journal award, University of Guilan, 2011 and 2012.
1. Lecturer in the school of Electrical and Computer Engineering, College of Engineering, University of Tehran, from September 2017, courses including: Design of Programming Languages.
2. Lecturer in the department of computer engineering, University of Guilan, from September 2014 to July 2016, courses including: Programming Languages, Database Lab, Network Lab and OS lab.
3. Other teaching experiences include Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Database Management Systems, Software Engineering based on UML, and Advanced Web Programming.